We had an interview with an actress Shin, Jung-hyun who was playing in the . Through the interview and the performance we saw her passion for her drama.
Why did you become an actress?
- I loved watching TV and one day I found myself admiring the entertainers. I like making people cry and laugh through my performance.
What attraction do you think the live theatre has?
- Hmm¡¦ Again and again I want to be on the stage. It’s alive, isn’t it? So whenever people come and see my acting and have a happy time I’m glad also.
What do you think is the most important thing if you want to become an actor or actress?
- I think enthusiasm is the most important thing that the performer has to have.
What do you think of the performance means?
- The play is just a game, amusement. If you can satisfy people and be joyful with it, it is the most successful work.
Thanks for talking with us.
- I appreciate with you guys.
< 저작권자 © The UOS Times 무단전재 및 재배포금지 >